The websites located at www.365masterdata.com and www.365iptv.co.za (the “Site”) are owned and operated by 365 Master Data Primary Co-Oerative Limited (“365MD”, “us”, “we”).
The types of personally identifiable information (such as first and last name, address) and other information (such as log files) that we gather while you are visiting the Site, and (2) the ways in which we process and disseminate such information
What Information We Collect:
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
Non-personally identifiable information is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as browser information, demographic information, and aggregated information that does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site.
When you use the Site, information is gathered from your Internet browser.
This information may include log files (which allow us to determine the identity of your Internet Service Provider), your operating system and the type of browser software that you are using to access the Site.
The Site may use a standard technology called a “cookie”, or web beacons or other similar technology to collect information about how you use the Site. Cookies reside on your computer and help the Site recognize your computer’s browser as a previous visitor.
In addition, on occasion the Site may also set a “session cookie” which helps us administer the Site.
The session cookie expires when you close your browser and does not retain any information about you after it expires.
When you use a standard web browser, you should be able to modify your browser preference to provide you with choices relating to cookies
For example, you should have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies.
If you choose to reject cookies, you may be unable to use certain Site services (e.g., those services that require you to log on to the Site).
For more information on modifying your browser preference, please refer to the documentation accompanying your browser.
Personally Identifiable Information:
Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name.
We collect personally identifiable information that you submit to 365MD through the Site.
This personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First and last name;
Name of the corporation, partnership or other legal entity you represent;
State, country and zip/postal code of your place of business or residence;
e-Mail address; and
365MD may also from time to time request additional information that is helpful or necessary for running the Site and providing products, services and information.
Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your internet service provider.
An IP address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited.
Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites.
How We Use and Disclose Information We Collect.
We may use non-personally identifiable information to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site and pages viewed as well as to diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the Site.
We may then use this information to analyze and improve the features and functionality of the Site.
Because non-personally identifiable information does not personally identify you, we may use and disclose non-personally identifiable information for any purpose.
In some instances, we may combine non-personally identifiable information with personally identifiable information (such as combining your name with your geographic location).
If we combine any non-personally identifiable information with personally identifiable information, we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information as long as it is combined.
eMail Policy And Disclaimer
This eMail Disclaimer is effective as of November 12, 2018.
Please Note That:
- The information in any e-mail sent by/from 365MD is confidential and may be legally privileged.
- It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
- If you have received this communication in error, please address an email with the subject heading “Received in error,” send to the sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it
- If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
- The provisions listed above apply to all emails sent from a 365masterdata.com email addresses, except where otherwise stated.
- Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing terms and conditions of 365MD.
- PDF attachments to this email require Adobe Acrobat 7 or later in order to open them.
- 365MD cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses (inserted after the email has left our domain).
- This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept by AntiVirus software.
Mailing List Subscription And Removal:
365MD maintains an active and free mailing list for those who wish to be kept up to date with what is going on in the realm of road traffic law and its enforcement.
We do not and never will simply add anyone to this list without their express request to be added to it and we do not share any email and/or other personal information with anyone outside of 365MD.
Display Cookies List:
|Cookie names||Type of cookie||First or Third party||Can be blocked||Session or Persistent||Expiry Time||Purpose|